Wednesday 7 November 2007

thank you!

Sometimes confusion blinds me
am blessed with all the misery...
the world's cruel bitter reality is all set 2 bite me...


I dunno where to go...
people tell me things which i never want to know..


am too scared 2 move
so much pain makes my body shiver...


I feel my ship is sinking
as the clock ticks by i guess its time for me to say goodbye....



but theres something which turns away the blues
something which changes my point of view....


its a reason which makes me smile
its a reason for me 2 rejoice


it makes me happy when am low,ur the reason i hope u know.....



u make me feel big inside,
i wonder how u always kick my worries aside.........


a gift from the heavens its easy 2 tell...
thanx 2 u my life wud never be the same...


ur so gr8 so nice
m glad a sister like u didnt come with a price....

2 sum it up ur my blessing in disguise!!!!!!:-)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

tht was gr8 yaar...i did not know this kavi uddhav till now...really good..thanx alot..n keep it up..

Bored Senseless said...

very good UD!!
its kind of silly to call ur frustrations good..but i know how it feels..
nice work!

David Antony said...

its sweet n cute :-)

and a very good job at writing too :-)