Tuesday 23 August 2016

We're Back After This Commercial Break.

1 book offer. A lot of Spam in comments. 1 article that exploded on Faking News. These are just some of the highlights of my blog. I don't blog diligently, or share it a lot on social media. I just do it for the heck of it. For me. It's here that I write for myself - without any conditions, brand guidelines, or limits. Clearly the results aren't great, but I wasn't expecting otherwise. And when everything in my life is so result and data-driven right now, doing this one thing for the joy of it makes sense.

This is the 300th post. I wouldn't have taken a huge hiatus if I were at 299. Hope to get back in full swing again. Also, read this amazing quote in DH Lawrence's Lady Chatterley's Lover: 'You are spending your life without renewing it'. Good stuff, that.

Also, if it's any consolation, remember Matthew McConaughey gave this a try...no one cared either. In fact, before last weekend his blog had hits in just triple digits. Pretty sure all he had to say was - 'Alright, alright, alright.'

No comments: