Monday 21 September 2015

Carnival of Rusk.

I like Rusk toasts as much as the next guy. Well, probably a lot less. But that didn't stop me from thinking of this super ludicrous jingle for Rusk toasts.

D' you breathe the name of your saviour in your hour of need,
And taste the healthy flavor for its without 'real' wheat?
Of implication, insinuation and ill will, 'til you cannot lie still,
In all this turmoil, before red cape and foil, come double dip in a glass tea.

Come feed the rain
'cause I'm thirsty for your love dancing underneath the skies of lust
Yeah, feed the rain
'cause without your love my life ain't nothing but this carnival of rusk. (x2)

It obviously takes shape from the underrated band Poets of the Fall's Carnival of Rust. Believe me you, it'd be a good hit on YouTube. No, really, it will.

No comments: