Saturday 20 July 2013

The Beginner's Guide to Bugging One's Colleagues - Part II

Remember those Christmas mornings when you woke up and ran straight downstairs to find your presents neatly wrapped and placed by the Christmas tree? Well, I never had such a Christmas. I was raised in a Hindu family which took a low-key approach to even Hindu celebrations, let alone Christmas. This and a few more things have turned my soul into black-hole of despair and angst. Which in turn leads me to leave magazines with lurid covers on my colleague's desk and stick inappropriate post-its on them.




Fellow netizens, I will continue giving you useful tips for harassing your colleagues and if you keep going at it as diligently as I have, the end result will look something like this.



Your colleague will feel like burying
 himself under some foamcore.

Find the first part of this series here.

No comments: